1) Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art has two exciting shows:
- Kahlo, Rivera, and Mexican Modern Art: February 26th-May 31st
- Pablo Picasso, Painted Ceramics and Works on Paper: March 12-November 1st
2) Fairchild Botanic Tropical Gardens in Coral Gables has Dale Chihuly's beautiful glass art throughout their gardens, showing now through May 31st. Billed as "Chihuly's largest and most comprehensive exhibition to date", this is not one to miss.
For more information visit: http://www.fairchildgarden.org/chihuly
3) Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach has several new shows, two that I am particularly looking foward to are:
- Pastures Green: the British Passion for Landscape, now through April 5th
- Nympheas, 1914-1917, one of Claude Monet's large waterlily paintings, now through July 5th
Enjoy your art adventures and the beautiful South Florida weather this Spring Break!